…Leave the campsite and discover our region. Our campgrounds are located in beautiful areas all over France, near charming villages, by rivers, in the mountains, or in splendid countryside. The local cultural, culinary, and architectural heritage is so rich that we have one main wish for you, dear campers: that you step out of our campgrounds and embark on an adventure! Many partnerships exist between the campsites and local actors: merchants, producers, guides, who can help you discover the region in the way that suits you. In addition to this, our teams will be delighted to assist you in choosing activities that have been tried and tested!
Leaving the campsite and exploring the region
We adore having you here, but we love seeing you leave…
A variety of activities available in the area:
- Our campgrounds themselves are an invitation to relaxation, to hang your hammock between two trees and enjoy nature. And to complement this, there are some activities available:
- Go fishing at Halles or Champ d’été
- Stroll through cities and classified sites such as Vauban’s Neuf-Brisach
- Enjoy nature: vineyards, mountains, or a beautiful river for a pleasant walk
- A multitude of sports activities are available to you, directly from the campgrounds or nearby:
- Try climbing in Wasselonne or Buis-Les-Baronnies
- Cycle up (or down) the most beautiful passes of the Vercors and Mont Ventoux
- Try out water sports in Decize or at Lake Aiguebelette
- You can explore all the cultural and architectural treasures of the region from our campgrounds:
- Marvel at magical places like Beauval Zoo and Puy du Fou
- Visit the most beautiful castles, gardens, and bastides in the Loire Valley and Aveyron
- Try new experiences like paragliding at Plateau des Petites Roches!
Take part of local life
Condom’s Bandas, Le Mans Grand Prix, Hellfest in Clisson, some of our campgrounds transform for a weekend to accommodate participants in the largest French events! A diverse program!
At the campsite or in nearby villages, discover French gastronomy in all its forms.
Service providers who come to the campsite:
Shows, storytelling evenings, local food trucks, tastings of regional products…
Our campsites in the heart of your adventure
Road trips in converted vans
During a road trip, even in search of freedom, you sometimes need a secure place with services to regroup and let the kids run without worry. Since wild camping isn’t always suitable, we offer a natural camping experience. A great way to enjoy nature and freedom while respecting it to the fullest.
Adventure on two wheels
Many of our campgrounds are located on France’s major cycling routes and are labeled “Accueil Vélo” (Bike Welcome). So, we can accommodate you and your bike under the best conditions during your journey on the Loire à Vélo, the Via Rhôna, and many other beautiful cycling routes in France.
Going just a few tens of kilometers from home can be very refreshing when camping! Planning a mini-getaway, going camping with the family, rediscovering your region, and disconnecting… A program for a few days, cost-effective, that can provide a breath of fresh air throughout the year.